- realized projects
Hoppers are reservoirs of various shapes and volume; they serve for reception and collecting of raw materials, distribution of intermediate products and for storage of final goods. Material discharge is conducted via hatches located in the bottom or a wall of the hopper. Constructions, identical with hoppers, but where the height is more than cross section, are called silos.
Application of hoppers (silos) in production:
- Collecting hoppers are used for connection of periodically operated external transport with continuous production of the enterprise;
- Intermediate hoppers are used for ensuring independent operation of process cycles of the plant and are applied for this purpose;
- Dosing hoppers serve for mixing up of a certain structure;
- Reloading hoppers provide continuous uninterrupted power of transport units, loaded by loading devices of periodic action;
- Distributive hoppers apply for distribution of material from one highly loaded unit between several less loaded.
Advantage of hoppers (silos) of "Industrial Vostok Engineering"
- High quality of hoppers (silos) is reached thanks to volume modeling method at design, use of modern equipment for their production and a system approach to the challenge.
- Design and construction are included into the price of ready goods.