- realized projects
Operating principle of vortex adjustment:
- The flow, supplied to the driving wheel is adjusted due to formation of vortex
- It is located essentially in front of the fan if to look in the flow direction.
- With adjustable drive for "OPEN-CLOSE" and for any intermediate position
- Adjustment range: from 100% to 0%
- Constant mode: positioning up to 60o is admissible
- For a short time: from 60o to 75o
- Not allowed: position less than 75o
- Start-up: regulator is closed
At over-orificing (restriction) and certain prerequisites there is a critical break of the flow at guide vanes. It occurs only under adverse conditions at inflow and poor range of angle position at strongly or almost completely closed regulator. Such critical breaks can be avoided due to ensuring optimum inflow and operating within top 2/3 position of the regulator. Regulator position more than 60 ° should be avoided, more than 75 ° — is not allowed.